There different ways that you can make money online and there different ways that people show you how you can make money with CPA grip but there is this one effective method that I made money once with CPA grip and it involves puzzles.
Okay now this is a strategy that I used about a couple of years ago I’m not sure if it still works now but I’m going to show you how I actually used this strategy to make money on CPA grip using puzzles.
Now the reason why I think this one works best is because there are many people who love this kinds of puzzle solving especially the mathematical puzzles so I’m going to be showing you step by step on how to go about this.
Step 1. Open a puzzle from Google
The first thing that you want to do is open a puzzle from Google. Just search ‘solve this puzzle’ and open any puzzle, preferably the numerical puzzles similar to the one below.
Step 2. Create a landing page
What we are going to do next is create a landing page that will have the same puzzle. The purpose of this is to encourage users to play the game by clicking on a link that will direct them to our content locker, which will give them some offers to fill and finally get to the answer.
1. Go to sites.google.com and click on New site
2. On the title write, ’Only Smart People Can Solve This Puzzle, Are You One of Them?’
3. Download and upload the puzzle image onto your site. If the image is unable to download, use a sniping tool.
4. Below the image type, ‘Click the link to see if you are the smart ones’. This will link to our content locker.
Step 3. Create a content locker
In order to create a content locker, we are going to go to cpagrip.com. If you have never used CPAGrip before, you will need to sign up and create an account.
1.From your dashboard,you are going to go to Monetization Tools, URL/File Lockers and click on ‘Create New Content Locker Now‘.
2. Agree to the ‘Terms of Service’ and click on Continue.
3. Click on the ‘Templates tab’ and select any template, preferably the one with the loading bar.
4. Click on the ‘General tab’ and on the ‘Header Text’ write this, ‘Complete a survey below to prove you are human and to get the answer to the puzzle.
5. On the Anchor Text write, ‘YOU CAN STAND A CHANCE TO WIN CASH PRIZES AND GIFT CARDS’.
6. Click on ‘Show Offer Manager’ and from here you will select ‘United States’ from the ‘Country’ select bar.
7. Select all the gift card and cash prizes offers preferably for mobile devices and click on ‘Hide Offer Manager’
8. What we are going to do next is use the link of the website from which we got the puzzle and place it in the Locked URL. Once you are done you are going to click on Save
9. Click on Get Links (the green button) and click on Copy
10. Go back to your landing page and paste the clink from CPAGrip on to the ‘Click the link to see if you are the smart ones’ text. This will convert it into a link to redirect the players to our content locker. To do that, highlight the text, click on the chain link and paste the link and click on Apply.
Step 4. Publish the landing page
Next, we need to get our landing page live and accessible and in order to do so, we need to publish it. Here is how.
1. On your top right, click on Publish
2. On the ‘Web address tab, enter a name for your landing page or website and click on Publish
Step 5. Promoting the landing page
Lastly, we need to promote our landing page/website so we can get more traffic which will translate to more commissions.
One of the best places to promote these types of puzzles is on Facebook groups. These groups have thousands if not millions of members most of which are active and here is where you can engage with the members thus promoting your landing page.
Look for mathematical groups and start joining the ones with the most members and you can join multiple groups to increase your chances of getting more views.
There are two ways however that you can go about this correctly without pissing off the admins and group moderators. Rather than posting your links you want to first answer group questions from members. This will get the members to know you and get familiar with you and from there you can now post links.
Another way that you can promote your puzzles on Facebook is by creating your own group. Yes this will take a longer time to grow but once you have your own group which you can moderate and administer, you can promote as many products as you want.